Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Homestyle Food #2

As the bloating from Christmas subsides, I get over the fact I witnessed the first regular season loss for the Indianapolis Colts in nearly two seasons and we clock up 2350 miles in the car since our arrival in the US I figure it is time for another post.

The latest foods:
  • Pecan Pie (in fact all the pies)
  • Prime Rib (What do we call this in Aus?)
Well I am drawing a bit of a blank right now, but some of the dishes that I have served with some success over here have been:

  • Apricot Rissotto
  • Roast Lamb on a bed of cous cous with Moroccan Spices
  • Frenched Lamb Chops
  • Marinated Portabello Mushroom Steaks

Before I leave I still have to cook:

  • Apricot Chicken (and Risotto from the remaining sauce)
  • A stirfry (I am thinking Honey-Soy-Sesame sauce)
  • More Mushies.

No comments: