What inspired this post has been the recent barrage of complaints on Facebook about the twitter updates that apparently consume facebook 'news' feeds. From what I understand, by tweeting some of my friend's walls are consumed by my activities... but isn't that the point?
What is it about web2.0 that these people aren't getting? but if I went down this rabbit hole, I would be just as bad. So instead... Things that @#$% me about Facebook:
1. Being bitten by Vampires/superwalled and poked
2. Friends' statuses about the current domestic that they are having
3. What this quiz can tell me about me
4. You can control your news feed
5. This is where your mum is now