Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shameless Promotion 1

On the behalf of my mate Schnitz:

Footy season is nigh and I thought I’d make it interesting this year by coordinating an AFL footy tipping comp. Go the mighty Crows!

Just to make it worth your while, I am going to throw in $500 of my own hard-earned cash as the major prize at the end of the minor round. I will also give a $30 Boomerang Books voucher to anybody who picks 8 winners in a round. But we all know that the biggest reward of all is bragging rights!

It’s free to join – just follow these steps:

- Go to http://www.footytips.com.au/jc.cfm?c=130316&P=btefootytipping

- Select the ‘Join this Competition’ button at the bottom of the page

- Complete the paperwork and you’re done. Don’t forget to enter your tips before each round!

The more the merrier, so please pass this on to your friends.

No comments: